What information do we collect?
We collect the following information from our website booking form;
- Parent/Carer Name
- Parent/Carer Email Address
- Parent/Carer Contact Number
- Child’s Name
- Child’s Date of Birth
- Child’s School
- Child’s Medical/Allergy Information
- Password (safeguarding)
- Consent to contact you with future news or offers?
- Consent to take photos or footage and use them for promotional purposes?
Website sign in account:
- Demographic information
- IP address
- Your location
- Device information
What we do with the information we collect
The information we request via our booking form will be used to ensure we know the relevant details about your child(ren) with regards to their medical or behavioural conditions. In addition, our requirement for parental/carer details is to ensure we are able to contact you in the event of an incident or emergency at one of our MSAC sites. We will not sell or share your information; your details will be used for internal record keeping only.
Holding the information
Information submitted via our booking form will be held on our secure server for a maximum of 3 months indefinitely in order to refer back to in case of future query.
- You already have full access to the information we hold on you.
- You have the ability to correct any details we hold on you.
- You have the ‘Right to Be Forgotten’ and to request for us to erase all data we hold on you. If you do not book onto our camp within 3 months of your last booking we will automatically delete your details
Links to other websites
Questions or Concerns